Will people actually pay you for your coaching? If you have ever asked yourself that question or struggled with pricing out your services, this is the episode for you. I will be tackling this question head-on because it is so common and it really gets in the way of people starting their coaching businesses.
Listen in to hear why it’s so easy to get confused when it comes to pricing and what you need to do to confidently set a price that people will pay. I’m going to walk you through all the things that go on belief-wise, some core ideas around pricing your programs and offers, and some of the mistakes I see coaches make in this area. There are so many uncertainties—especially at the beginning when you’re trying to price your programs—so this will be a great tool to help you in that process.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- A key mistake many coaches make when starting out and creating pricing.
- Why you don’t want to base your offers on sessions.
- Where the value of your program comes from.
- Where poor pricing decisions tend to come from.
- What happens when you’re afraid of judgment.
- The importance of investing in yourself (mentally and financially).
- What kind of pricing will attract committed clients.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“You don’t want to position yourself to be part of the low-cost solutions.” – Valerie
“You never want to be the cookie-cutter solution that is not customized to your client.” – Valerie
“This is huge across the board: I see coaches undercharging or afraid to ask the real value of what their program is worth.” – Valerie
RESOURCES IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Valerie Elhurr: Website | LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook
- Join My Program!
- Free Training!
- Register For My FREE Masterclass
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: