If your content isn’t converting like you want it to, be sure to listen in to this episode where I share the 3 main reasons why your content isn’t currently converting. Even if you’re getting good feedback and good engagement, it’s often the case that conversions are still low. I’ll explore the reasons for this and give you some actionable items to take away and create converting content.
You will hear about how the tone of your messaging may be failing you and why you need to focus on your story and actual lived experience. I also share how crucial it is to make a clear offer. You will learn how to get your message out there and, ultimately, get your message to CONVERT.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- What you DON’T want your content to sound like.
- What your potential clients actually want to hear from you.
- Why your stories matter and how to audit the posts you make.
- What might be happening if people are reaching out but not buying.
- Why the offer is key.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“Cut out all of the educating and all of the training – your clients don’t care about that. Your clients hear about their own, personal, lived experience and they want to hear yours.” – Valerie
“Textbook messaging is boring and boring messaging is a death sentence to personal branding.” – Valerie
“People want to sign up with a coach that understands their experience.” – Valerie
RESOURCES IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Valerie Elhurr: Website | LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook
- Join My Program!
- Free Training!
- Register For My FREE Masterclass
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: