Joining us for a round two interview is Kristin, a long-time OCI member who has been growing her business and doing some pretty awesome things. A lot has happened since she last spoke with us, so it’s time for an update to catch up on where she is and how she’s doing with her business since we left off.
Listen in as she shares more of her journey and how she has built her business since joining OCI. You’ll learn why 2020 was a pivotal year for her, how she expanded in 2021, and the big changes she has made in her business.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- How and why Kristin got started health coaching.
- Why community and clients are so important to her.
- Why 2020 was a pivotal year for her.
- The steps she took to grow and expand in 2021.
- How to deal with clients not getting the results they want.
- Goal-setting and the importance of keeping momentum.
- Big changes Kristin made in her business this year.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“I didn’t want to just show people how to eat well and exercise, I wanted to show people how to think differently.” – Kristin
“2020 was a pivotal year for me because people really needed help. They needed help, they needed community, and they needed someone to guide them because there was so much stress in their life.” – Kristin
“I really want my clients to get the results they’re looking for because reputation is super important to me.” – Kristin
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: