Do you wonder if you have the necessary qualities or qualifications to take on clients and become successful in this growing field? If so, you are not alone. Many coaches preparing their businesses for launch can feel stuck in a cycle of consuming information, constantly upping their education but never moving forward to the next step in their business. So, in this episode, I will be sharing a few things you can review to ensure you are ready for client intake.
If people regularly come to you wanting your advice, it’s one of the best indications that you are ready to be a coach. You will learn why your limiting beliefs are holding you back, how to overcome these self-limiting thoughts, and why these feelings are an important part of your journey.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- How to know if you are ready to take on clients.
- Why your thoughts about yourself matter.
- The benefit of acknowledging self-doubt in order to overcome it.
- How to get out of the constant loop of qualifications.
- The importance of believing in yourself.
- Why fear is an important part of your growth.
- The secret to actually being ready to be a coach.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“If we’re honoring what our true wants are, we’re going to notice all of the contrast come up along the journey.” – Valerie
“When I set a goal for myself, it’s supposed to feel scary.” – Valerie
“Letting self-doubt dictate your actions is a choice.” – Valerie
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: