Are you confused about your niche? I get a lot of questions about choosing and developing niches, so if you’re working on your niche right now, this is a great time to listen in and hear about how you can choose the right space for you. Let me help you find clarity and direction on your niche so you can get un-stuck in from niche confusion.
Listen in as I clear up some of the confusion that surrounds niche marketing and break down what you need to be doing in that area. From picking the right one to ensuring it’s a niche you feel called to serve, you will learn the most important things you need to know about developing your niche the right way.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- What a niche actually is.
- Why it’s so important to have a niche.
- Picking a valuable niche.
- The two categories coaches fall into.
- Why niche marketing is so confusing.
- The effect of niche confusion.
- How to overcome the confusion.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“When you have clarity on your niche (who you want to help) and you understand the problem you’re solving with your coaching, you never wonder what to put in your marketing and you have confidence in yourself as the expert in this area.” – Valerie
“When you have a niche, you’re positioning yourself as someone who solves that major life problem.” – Valerie
“People pay more for problems they value more in their life.” – Valerie
RESOURCES IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Valerie Elhurr: Website | LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook
- Join My Program!
- Free Training!
- Register For My FREE Masterclass
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: