I’m bringing you a really fun topic today that is something you guys have been wanting to hear about: packaging offers. This is such an important (but often overlooked and undervalued) part of selling your coaching and finding the right clients to work with. So in this episode, I’m going over how to create or improve the way you package your offer so that it is transformative for both your clients and your coaching business.
Whether you already have a coaching package that is ready to sell or you’re still looking to create it, this will be an important and helpful training for you. Listen in as I reveal important misconceptions that keep coaches from creating an effective package that brings in the right clients. This training also shares key insight on the importance of pricing, commitment, targeting, and more.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- A pivotal point in figuring out your offer package.
- What you need to know about offering sessions.
- The difference in commitment and readiness and how to spot it.
- The value of solving a problem.
- Places where people struggle with pricing and how to hone in your package.
- Common misconceptions around creating your offer package.
- The components your coaching program should have.
- How to shift your delivery to show off the important components of your program.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“It’s really important to understand WHAT you’re offering people because it will affect the way you put your packages together and the way that you enroll people into them.” – Valerie
“True transformation does not happen in 24 hours or in 1 session. That’s delving into that quick-fix camp.” – Valerie
“The price of that solution needs to rank with their valuation of that problem.” – Valerie
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: