If you are a coach and you’re actively wanting clients, or you would like to get new clients more consistently, this training is for you. Today I’m going to be talking all about attracting clients consistently into your coaching business. This is a big topic for every coach who isn’t fully booked, and so many coaches spend too much time wondering and stressing over where their next client is coming from when they should be focusing on their coaching.
Listen in to hear how to attract the clients you want to work with, as well as how to always know where your new clients will come from. You’ll learn specific tips, techniques, and even mindset shifts that will help you have a regular flow of clients to keep your business thriving.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The importance of knowing where your new clients are coming from.
- How to be ready when the new leads come into your arena.
- Why you NEED a crystal clear offer or message.
- What you can do today to clarify your messaging and offer.
- How to build a top notch “I help” statement.
- How to set up your online presence properly.
- Why you need to take all the fluff out of your offer.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“When we don’t have a fully booked practice, it’s easy to feel like we’re chasing clients and worry about where we’ll find that next client.” – Valerie
“You can’t have a healthy business if you don’t know when the next time is that you’re going to get a new client.” – Valerie
“When you’re making an offer to someone in your target market, what you’re actually doing is saying, ‘Hey, I can help you! Do you want it?’” – Valerie
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: