There are lessons and wisdom that have served me from the start of my business to becoming a one-million-dollar business. Even if you haven’t made a dollar in your business, I’ll share the lessons you need to know in order to build it and scale it. From the role of failure to the importance of reflection, you will learn about key areas that need to be understood in order to succeed.
I’ve talked about these lessons a lot because they are what have lasted and served me from the start, and I’ve realized that they still apply to me and help me with my business even now. These lessons are the secret to my success and the success of many others too, so listen in to learn specific areas that are holding you back and things you can do now (and forever) to ensure you’re moving forward.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The difference between obtaining and buying information and actually building and succeeding in business.
- The importance of regular reflection to your growth.
- Why you need to make friends with failure.
- Why fear of something not working is the worst place to be.
- How to not let doubt and indecision slow your roll.
- The importance of believing in your offer.
- Coming to terms with the fact that hard work is required.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“I encourage all of you to do this in your life, to reflect on how far you’ve come, where you thought you’d be, where you want to be in your life.” – Valerie
“For the most successful people, if you were to stack their wins vs. failures lists, their wins would be way smaller than their failures.” – Valerie
“I believe that when we have an idea, an inspiration or we have this calling inside of us, it’s for a reason. The biggest mistake you could make is just not taking action on that.” – Valerie
RESOURCES IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Valerie Elhurr: Website | LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook
- Join My Program!
- Free Training!
- Register For My FREE Masterclass
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: