Have you ever felt like you were not expert enough? Have you had the feeling of needing more training, more research, more – something – to be more qualified? If you’re like most of us, you have. Imposter syndrome is one of the biggest problems that coaches (and pretty much all humans) have to deal with, so today I’ll be discussing how you can get past it and find freedom from that feeling of not being enough.
Listen in as I share how imposter syndrome usually shows up for us and the sneaky ways it tends to hide inside our lives and businesses. You’ll learn what you can do about it and how to take your power back. I’ll also give you some key steps and tips for kicking that imposter feeling to the curb and finding the confidence and assurance you need to succeed.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- How imposter syndrome shows up in our lives and business.
- The reasons why it shows up in our lives and takes root.
- How you can keep it from holding you back from your purpose.
- The symptoms of imposter syndrome.
- How to overcome imposter syndrome consistently.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“If you’re experiencing imposter syndrome and you think something has gone horribly wrong, just know that everybody experiences it – even high up business owners. Everyone has this at every level – it never goes away.” – Valerie
“The first symptom of imposter syndrome is feeling bad about your price.” – Valerie
“People pay attention to what they pay for.” – Valerie
RESOURCES IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Valerie Elhurr: Website | LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook
- Join My Program!
- Free Training!
- Register For My FREE Masterclass
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: