If you’ve haven’t been able to successfully raise your prices in the past or you’re at a place where you’re wondering what you should be charging, this episode is for you! In this recording of a live training, you’ll get the chance to gain some insight on how to set pricing and raise it in a way that makes sense to both you and your clients.
You will also learn about the common mistakes we often make while figuring out the pricing for our programs. I have yet to find a coach who is overcharging for their services so I’ll address why that is as well as discuss the challenges that go along with raising prices. If you’re afraid your items are too high ticket for anyone to buy, if you’re afraid to hear no or if you’re afraid someone is going to reject you – this is the episode for you.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Why it’s important to not base prices on other coaches and programs out there.
- Common price-raising mistakes and how you can avoid them.
- Why it’s okay for people to say no.
- Why you’re most likely under-charging.
- Addressing the many challenges that come hand-in-hand with raising prices.
- The limiting beliefs we have around money and how to get past them.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“There are so many negative and limiting beliefs around money and abundance.” – Valerie
“The issue with copying what other coaches are doing when you’re pricing your program is that you’re basically making yourself a commodity amongst all of the other coaches out there online.” – Valerie
“Offer the solution that your client really needs. Not the solution that you FEEL like the client will like the most or be the most comfortable for them to buy.” – Valerie
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: