Sabrina joins me on the livestream in this episode to share her journey as a coach, as well as the growth and success she has experienced. She is a member of OCI who I’m really excited to chat with and introduce to you guys because her experience and growth will be so insightful and helpful for other coaches. From her struggle with marketing to learning how to build a meaningful business, Sabrina provides important insight and tips on overcoming the challenges after getting certified.
In this episode, Sabrina gives us an idea of where she was before becoming a coach, what pushed her into the coaching space, the process of certification and the journey to growing a successful coaching business. You will find so much to relate to in her experience and even more to inspire you in your pursuit of a health coaching practice.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- How the pandemic spurred Sabrina forward into coaching.
- Why she thought her health coaching would be a side-gig and what changed that mindset.
- The most important lessons she learned post-certification.
- Why the messaging is so important.
- How her goals changed from the beginning of her business journey until now.
- How her pricing evolved over time and how she decided what to charge.
- How she was able to adjust her mindset and put herself out there more.
- Finding balance and the process of learning how to not over-work herself.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“I was graduated with a complete certification, but I was lost and didn’t know where to go from that point.” – Sabrina
“I know I could get from point A to point B eventually, but I don’t want to waste years of my life to figure that out.” – Sabrina
“I was being my own biggest critic and holding myself back. Nobody else was holding me back.” – Sabrina
RESOURCES IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Valerie Elhurr: Website | LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook
- Join My Program!
- Free Training!
- Register For My FREE Masterclass
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: