The question of what you should give out for free and what should always be a paid service is a big debate between marketers. If you’re wondering this same thing and trying to find the right level of value to give your clients and potential clients, this episode is for you. In this live training, I’ll be clearing up the confusion over what you should charge for and what can be a freebie.
You will get to hear about what I do to delegate what goes to paid and what goes to free content. Listen in to learn what kinds of free content I share and what has worked well for me over the past year to help me grow my business to over 7 figures. If you’ve heard the advice that giving away free content will make people want to sign up with you, then you’ll want to hear me unpack this topic and how to understand this area.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The first thing to look for when someone is giving you marketing advice.
- The conventional wisdom on giving out content.
- Why I don’t recommend giving away your coaching for free.
- How to employ a marketing strategy that works.
- Where I draw the line between free and paid content.
- Examples of the different kinds of free content I provide and what has worked well for me.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“If we’re just giving out our free stuff and letting people to their own devices, that can be very dangerous for them.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Free content is great for getting fans, but it’s not great for getting paying clients.” – Valerie Elhurr
“If it’s coaching, it doesn’t belong in your marketing. They haven’t committed yet, they haven’t taken you up on your offer, so don’t solve for it with your marketing.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: