The training that we’ll be talking about today is one of the final and most important pieces of having successful revenue flow into your business. Learning how to sell your services is key to getting people to understand, value and pay for your work—but so many coaches struggle with this.
When you first start enrolling clients, you figure out your niche, who you will work with, what the package looks like and what the messaging should be, and then you put together marketing that gets them in the door. The last (and most important) part of that is having that conversation with them in a way that helps them see the value and know your program is a solution that can solve their problem. If you’re one of those coaches who hate to sell and have trouble with the idea of being sales-y, make sure to tune in to learn some great tips for you to look at sales in a better way and embrace the process.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Why you don’t have to be an extrovert in order to make sales.
- Why it’s so important to have a conversation with someone before selling something to them.
- What it means to actually sell authentically as a coach.
- Why it’s so important to the client for you to be able to sell properly.
- How to be better at selling AND more confident in what you sell.
- Why it’s so important to get EXCITED about sales and talking to people about your program.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“A lot of [fear around sales] comes from past trauma of someone trying to sell us something that we don’t want.” – Valerie Elhurr
“When somebody schedules a high ticket consult with you, you’re EXCITED to talk to them. You’re not nervous because it’s a sales call. It’s actually exciting and it’s actually fun.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Most of our clients are introverts. They’re not the most flamboyant, they’re not extroverted, they’re not super social and they’re doing really well at enrolling clients over the phone.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: