If you don’t have consistency and predictability in your business, you won’t have a business for very long. Sounds harsh, doesn’t it? The truth is, having consistency and predictability is the lifeblood of your business, and that’s why in this episode, I’m sharing the three silent killers of both.
Oftentimes, we don’t even realize these three things are happening in—or missing from—our businesses, and these major pitfalls can kill not only profitability, but also our ability to bring in revenue month after month. Listen in to find out how to ensure your business is set up in a way that has long-term health and sustainability so that you repeat those good months again, and again, and again!
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The number of clients that you should be attracting to your business every week.
- What you should not be doing when you get a client inquiry or question.
- What is killing your time, energy, and productivity.
- Why systems that work are so important.
- The eligibility requirements for OCI.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“Think about what is most valuable to your market.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Consistency is the lifeblood of your business.” – Valerie Elhurr
“It’s not enough to just be able to do it once.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: