It’s way too easy to get stopped in your tracks by the wrong kind of thinking. So in this episode, I want to encourage you to evaluate your thoughts about whether your ideal client can afford you. I will share how coaches easily fall into this belief category and explain how to pull yourself out of this trap—or even stop this train of thought before it hits.
Listen in as I walk you through the two parts that go into dealing with the issue of the affordability of your coaching. You will learn how to better discover the value of your coaching and find where you need to start when answering whether or not you’re affordable enough. Ultimately, this issue will come back to you and how you view your own services, so it’s important to truly understand what you offer and who you are really seeking to work with.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- What happens when you believe your ideal client cannot afford you.
- Why you have to believe in your own value.
- The clear way to know your TRULY ideal client.
- Why you need to stand firm to your vision of an ideal client.
- The toxic beliefs that are limiting your services.
- What it means to be truly resourceful.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“You still have time to blow your own mind. Don’t be like the people who already write the year off in December and plan to start again in January. Make this time count.” – Valerie Elhurr
“When we think our ideal client can’t afford our coaching services, it’s very easy to just stop right there.” – Valerie Elhurr
“If your ideal client can’t afford your services or isn’t willing to invest in your services, then, by definition, they are NOT your ideal client.” – Valerie Elhurr
RESOURCES IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Valerie Elhurr: Website | LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook
- Join My Program!
- Free Training!
- Register For My FREE Masterclass
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: