We talk so much about setting goals, but actually hitting your goals is just as important—if not more so! Yet, so many of us are missing one very important piece of the goal-getting puzzle: how to evaluate your results.
So in this episode, I’m diving into the nitty-gritty of evaluating results from your goals and sharing why you need to be tracking your results—even if you haven’t reached your goal. I’ll be giving you tips on what the most important part of evaluating your goal is, what exactly you should be tracking, and how to leverage your small wins to create momentum and reach those big goals even sooner.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Why it’s important to evaluate the results of your goals, even if you didn’t hit your goal yet.
- The questions you should be asking yourself when you’re evaluating your results.
- What exactly you should be evaluating with your goals.
- How to maintain curiosity and why it’s important.
- The most important part of evaluating your goals.
- Where results actually come from.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“It’s important to celebrate what you did well, even if you didn’t hit your goal.” – Valerie Elhurr
“It’s important to sit with the emotion of accomplishment.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Every time you don’t evaluate, it will cost you money.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: