Today’s episode is a recorded live session, where I took on as many of your questions as possible. We’re talking rapid-fire FAQs regarding things that I hear come up all the time. You will get answers and my insight on things that you might be considering as you think about your goals for getting your business ready for the new year.
Listen in as I go over everything from where you want to be in Q1 to whether you need to be certified to take clients. You’ll also learn what false beliefs get in our way, how to find clients, and so much more.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The importance of going into the new year with a plan.
- Whether you need to be certified to take clients.
- How to find clients (and why you have trouble finding clients).
- What your client is really buying.
- How to put your pricing together in a way that makes sense.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“One of the biggest things I teach my clients is to understand where your confidence comes from.” – Valerie Elhurr
“What you need in order to start coaching people online is the ability to help people.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Target the people who are looking for the solution that you provide.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: