Have you ever wondered whether your niche is too saturated? Maybe it feels like it’s too competitive and you worry you won’t be able to attract clients because you don’t have a brand name, or a huge following, or even a ton of experience. This is a really common issue for health and fitness coaches because—let’s be honest—the fitness industry is huge!
In this episode, I’m covering how to know whether your niche actually is too saturated, what to do about it if it is, and how to set yourself apart in a saturated market. Listen in to learn how to flip the narrative of your self-doubt so you can stop telling yourself you’re too late to the game and up your game instead.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The worst thing you can do right now, especially if you’re just getting started.
- How to know whether you niche is too saturated.
- How to look at competition as a good thing.
- Why you need to stop making excuses for not going for what you want.
- How to stand out amongst all the noise in your market.
- Where so many coaches go wrong with attracting clients, and what you can do to avoid it.
- How to create certainty for your potential clients and make them need to work with you.
- The secret to putting yourself into the top 1% of coaches in your niche.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“It’s really important to remember that if there’s money in that niche, there is going to be competition.” – Valerie Elhurr
“One of the best things you can be aware of is to know who your competitors are.” – Valerie Elhurr
“What they want is someone who can take that issue away and give them their life back.” – Valerie Elhurr
RESOURCES IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
Valerie Elhurr: Website | LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook
Online Coach Intensive
Register For My FREE Masterclass
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: