How many of you associate sales with an icky feeling? I’ve been itching to give a training on this for a while because it’s a critical component that I struggled with in the beginning. This is the key that takes you from being stuck to actually getting your business off the ground and getting those clients in the door consistently and predictably.
Listen in as I outline and explain how you can get past the negative connotations and associations with sales and help you build a plan to sign (sell!) coaching clients successfully. From finding perspective and setting the right intention with clients to action items that will help you get started signing clients now, you will get so much valuable info in today’s episode.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The uncomfortable emotions we have around sales.
- Perspective on how to get over sales anxiety.
- The structure of a call and what a client needs in order to have a breakthrough.
- What intention you need to have while on a call with a client.
- An analogy to help you talk to clients.
- The key that determines the success or failure of your client meeting.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“You know how to coach, but when it comes time to make offers and collect credit card numbers over the phone, it gives you anxiety. I was there.” – Valerie Elhurr
“If you feel like you struggle with sales right now, know that there’s nothing wrong with you. There’s no reason why you can’t be an amazing coach and actually enroll clients consistently into your program.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Everything you do surrounding that conversation with your clients is centered on what is going to serve them and what is in their best interest.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: