Are you frustrated, confused, or overwhelmed with the idea of finding clients that can actually afford your services? Or maybe you hear objections around pricing every time you put your services out to the world? If you’ve been bumping up against these struggles and want to charge the full worth of your services, this episode is for you!
Buckle up, get your notepad out, and listen in to find out how to overcome the money objection, why it’s important to coach yourself and your clients around mindset, and the number one lesson you need to master in order to make your business a success. You’ll learn how to get your message in front of the right people so you can feel confident raising your rates and finally commanding what you’re worth.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- How to adjust your messaging to reach the people who can afford you.
- Why your potential clients can’t afford you.
- How to differentiate between people who are unwilling to invest in coaching and those who are willing.
- The mistakes that many coaches make when trying to find the right clients.
- Why the amount of money a potential client has does not indicate how much they value your services.
- How to feel confident charging for the value of the services you provide.
- Why it’s important to have uncomfortable conversations around money.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“If you’re not speaking to these people in your marketing, you’re going to be continually bombarded with potential clients telling you they can’t afford it.” – Valeria Elhurr
“If you’re putting your message in front of the wrong people, period, it doesn’t matter how much money they have in their bank account.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Until you become the master of resourcefulness, you will never find the clients that can afford you.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: