How much money do you want to make right now? If you’re at the point where you’re shooting for $10k months but are not quite there yet, I want you to know that once you start hitting that goal consistently your life will change dramatically for the better—and that’s what I’m talking about today.
Listen in as I share the biggest lessons I’ve learned on my way to consistent $100k months so you can fast-track past the challenges and obstacles I faced and reach your financial goals sooner. You’ll learn how to optimize your time to focus on the things that really matter for business growth, the biggest mistake I made early in my journey, and the number one lesson I learned that allowed me to scale and drastically change the level of impact I have on people’s lives.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The most important thing you need to know to fast-track to $100k months.
- Why your mindset and beliefs matter.
- Mistakes I’ve made while growing my business.
- Why it’s important to know what is happening at every step in your business.
- The biggest disadvantage that small business owners give themselves.
- Why it’s ok to give yourself permission to go all in.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“Take a look at your time right now and look at how much time has been spent actively marketing your business.” – Valerie Elhurr
“If you aren’t actively tracking this right now, I guarantee that you are leaving money on the table.” – Valerie Elhurr
“In the beginning, you are going to be doing a lot of hustling and there’s no way around that.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: