Have you ever felt like the coaching market is too saturated and wondered how you can stand out amongst the thousands of other coaches out there? Or did you expect that clients would be lining up to work with you as soon as you had that certificate in your hand—but that hasn’t been the case?
The truth is that there is more to a successful coaching business than just having the right coaching skills. In this episode, I’m sharing the two skill sets that are crucial to success, the basics of business foundations, and the three things that you need to have a grasp on in order to set yourself apart from the crowd.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The good and bad of an unregulated coaching industry.
- How you can acquire the skills to become a coach.
- My biggest piece of advice when you’re building a business.
- The three main areas you need to have a grasp on to successfully build your business.
- How to build an offer that your clients can’t refuse.
- Why marketing is really just giving your clients results ahead of time.
- How marketing and sales are similar to coaching.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“Personal growth is one of the most beautiful gifts that your business can give you.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Create what you want to create in your business.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Commit and make your business non-negotiable.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: