Today’s topic came from a struggle many of you have reached out to me to say you are having: partners who are not being supportive of your business and your vision. Oftentimes, this can feel like a personal attack that makes you question whether they really believe in you, but the reality is that it usually comes down to a disconnect between your vision and their vision. So today, I’m going to share how to handle this situation and get past this common roadblock.
Feeling unsupported is a common area that is out of alignment for many couples, but there are ways to work through the resistance and come out the other side stronger and more resilient. Listen in as I talk about how to approach your partner with the same energy and confidence you bring to your business, how to be ok if they don’t share the same passion, and how to avoid the biggest trap that entrepreneurs often fall into.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Why there is sometimes a disconnect between your vision and your partner’s vision.
- How to make sure you’re on the same page as your partner.
- Why your partner can sometimes feel left out.
- How to own your vision and your journey.
- Why it’s ok if your partner doesn’t fully understand what you do.
- How to avoid creating emotional suffering for yourself.
- Advice for empowering yourself to talk to your partner with confidence.
- How to use your coaching skills to reframe the conversation with your partner.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“Our vision of what we’re building can sometimes be lost on our partners.” – Valerie Elhurr
“This is your life. You get to decide how amazing it’s going to be.” – Valerie Elhurr
“We’re growing, and that’s where the beauty really takes place.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: