Do big goals make you feel uncomfortable? Do you feel shame when you vocalize your goals, or do you avoid even admitting that you have big money goals? If this sounds familiar, this episode is for you because I’m talking about how to overcome the shame we tend to feel when we set big goals for ourselves.
This is a common theme among coaches, and it’s usually an indication that we have deep-rooted negativity about ourselves and money. But instead of beating yourself up over feeling shameful about your goals, think of it as an opportunity to look inside yourself and confront your limiting beliefs. Shame is an emotion that can prevent us from becoming the best versions of ourselves, so let’s get comfortable making big goals and start crushing them!
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- How to set big goals and get comfortable with them.
- Why we feel shame around big money goals.
- How to overcome shame and guilt.
- Why shame is a choice.
- How to stop justifying your big goals to yourself and others.
- Advice for preventing others from placing limiting beliefs on you.
- How to get rid of your limiting beliefs around money and create an abundance mindset.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“Shame is something that we attach to our identity.” – Valerie Elhurr
“We are asking ourselves to become this future version of ourselves when we set big goals.” – Valerie Elhurr
“You don’t have to justify having a big money goal.” – Valerie Elhurr
RESOURCES IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Valerie Elhurr: Website | LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook
- Join My Program!
- Free Training!
- Register For My FREE Masterclass
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: