If you are trying to build up your business, you have probably thought about using paid ads to do it. But what many entrepreneurs don’t understand is that it is not easy to use online marketing. You must have a plan, and you must have your marketing dialed in so that it is consistent, predictable, and dependable.
In this episode, I will explain the steps you need to take to ensure potential clients are seeing your ads, as well as how to test out the success of your advertisements. You will learn how to find the holes in your marketing plan and why you should not be disappointed if your first ad does not work. If you have been curious about using online advertisements to grow your business, this is the episode for you.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The best way to get your marketing dialed in.
- How to stay true to your values.
- What the next step should be after people get to your website.
- How to determine what your expectations are.
- Whether you should poach other people’s audiences.
- The importance of having a plan.
- How to test your success.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“Check what your expectations are.” – Valerie Elhurr
“If you don’t know what you’re doing, it can be very expensive running ads.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Don’t expect it to be easy.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: