One of the top two skills to which I can attribute the success of both of my multi-six-figure businesses is crafting a message that is compelling and clear. So today, I will share how you can start crafting your own messaging and working on your copywriting to ensure both resonate with your preferred audience.
Listen in as I explain what it takes to speak to your ideal clients in a way that gets them to want to work with you. I’ll also break down how to figure out whether you have a messaging problem within your business and how you can turn things around to start attracting the right people.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The 2 most important things you need to know in order to get the right clients.
- My top 3 tips for creating solid messaging.
- How to know if you have a messaging problem.
- The basis of all good marketing.
- Why being polarizing is a good thing.
- How to get inside the heads of your audience.
- An exercise you can do now to get started.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“It all comes down to our message and how we are speaking to our customers that creates this compelling urgency.” – Valerie Elhurr
“You have to find a way to get your message in front of the right people, and then you have a clear understanding of what your message is and how to communicate it.” – Valerie Elhurr
“You’re writing the message to help them see the next step that you want them to take—and feel compelled to take that. You’re making it easy for them to understand what to do next.” – Valerie Elhurr
RESOURCES IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Valerie Elhurr: Website | LinkedIn | YouTube | Facebook
- Join My Program!
- Register For My FREE Masterclass
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: