In order to be successful and have an impact in our career fields, it’s so important to ask the right questions. This is how we can evaluate ourselves, gauge our progress, and make any necessary changes. So today, I’m going to share exactly what questions you need to be asking yourself as an entrepreneur.
Listen in as I explain how to use these questions to level up your life, performance, and business. You’ll find that checking in with yourself in this way on a regular basis will help you keep moving forward and thriving.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Why most people stagnate and never reach their dreams.
- Good questions to ask yourself regularly.
- Why the quality of your questions matters.
- How to decipher a poor quality vs. a good quality question.
- The value of calling in others to help.
- How your beliefs can change your reality.
- Why knowing your ROI is so important.
- The difference between a rich mindset and a poor mindset.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“The unexamined life is not worth living.” – Socrates
“The quality of your entire life depends on the quality of questions you ask and how consistently you ask them.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Disempowering questions create disempowering answers.” – Valerie Elhurr
RESOURCES IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: