Having in-demand coaching at any stage in your business may seem like an unattainable dream at times, but rest assured that it’s possible for you. In this episode, I’ll be laying out the framework for what it means to have that demand and how you can create it in whatever stage you happen to be in.
Listen in as I share the importance of understanding your own offer, getting over your fear, and one thing you need to coach yourself on. You’ll learn three areas that will completely transform your business into an in-demand coaching program that sells itself.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The common things that hold us back from growing our business or reaching out.
- Why it’s important to understand the principles around getting high-demand coaching.
- The lie that the market is saturated and why it’s not true.
- Avoiding disqualifying and judging leads before even making an offer.
- What needs to happen before you can be highly sought-after.
- The irrational fears that keep us from making offers.
- What you need to coach yourself on.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“You really need to sell yourself first on why you have a highly sought-after offer.” – Valerie
“Clients don’t want to buy coaching from a coach that isn’t sold themselves.” – Valerie
“If you’re fearing rejection, you’re fearing that they’re not going to want it!” – Valerie
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: