Do you wish you could be spending your time attracting new clients instead of having to chase people around? If you’re wondering where your next lead is coming from or trying to figure out how to create a consistent pipeline of fresh clients, this episode is for you because we’re talking all about client generation—specifically the three pillars to attracting new clients consistently.
Listen in as I share how to make it obvious to those who need your help what you do and who you serve. You’ll learn how to present yourself in a way that is aligned and authentic, what it takes to set up your messaging, and how to get more new clients coming to you asking for help.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The key to making offers and doing it right.
- How to find clarity on your offer and create a message that fits with it.
- Steps to setting up a message that is perfect for what you do.
- The importance of setting up an effective client attraction system.
- How to step it up with your social media and landing pages in order to allow for more clients to find you.
- The best way to get out of the wrong headspace and get rid of negative energy.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“You need to have a clear and compelling message and offer. Your message and offer go hand in hand.” – Valerie Elhurr
“If you’re completely stuck right now, it’s okay. You just have to have an honest moment with yourself and raise your hand to ask for help.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Part of being able to create momentum and traction in our business to sign clients consistently is being able to identify what the problem is.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: