Maria is a true success story. She had pursued her nutrition certification but was never quite sure how to go about making a career out of health coaching – until the pandemic hit and she lost her income from being a personal trainer. She ultimately joined the Online Coach Intensive and everything shifted for her.
Listen in to find out how Maria was able to go full-time in her online health coaching practice in just 2 months, and how working for herself has changed her life dramatically for the better. She’s also sharing what shifted for her through the Online Coach Intensive, what her lightbulb moment was, and why now is the perfect time to start, even if you don’t have everything in place.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- How Maria pivoted to online coaching when the pandemic hit.
- Why you can start with what you have today.
- The game-changer for Maria’s clients in getting results.
- How the online coaching experience compares to the in-person experience.
- The worst reason not to be signing clients.
- How Maria has up-leveled her investment since joining the Online Coaching Intensive.
- Why she is no longer afraid to invest in her business.
- How long it took before she was comfortable quitting her job.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“I’m not making them fit into some cookie-cutter program. I’m accommodating them within reason and really working with them.” – Maria
“For us to jump into this was a huge step of faith.” – Maria
“I’ve had success with every single client.” Maria
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: