With everything that is going on in the world right now, it’s easy for people to slip into feeling uncertainty or scarcity. But the truth is that whether you’re feeling these things around certain food or sanitary products being available—or even your ability to start and grow a business in this economy—these negative emotions are not serving you at all. Times like these are when it is important to recognize the opportunities we have rather than give in to the fear of scarcity, and today I’m going to share how to do that.
By reprogramming our brains a bit and understanding that this is an amazing time to be alive and to be a coach, we are able to have a massive impact around us. Listen in as I explain the ways you can choose to show up rather than shrink back in fear so that you and your business will thrive in any circumstance or amidst any chaotic time.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The amazing opportunity we have at this time.
- How to shift our focus to something more important.
- The ways scarcity creeps into our lives.
- Tools to help you manage your mental and emotional health.
- The ability we have to choose how we show up.
- Why your feelings are valid and you should not be beating yourself up.
- What to eliminate from your life in order to free up your mind and focus.
- What you can do now to help people.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“We can feel scarcity in many ways—it doesn’t just pertain to finances or money. Scarcity can come into any area of our lives where we feel lack.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Most successful businesses right now started in a recession while everyone else was going into scarcity mentality.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Sometimes the situations in our lives trigger our brain and cause it to go a little crazy.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: