This is the second part of my series on the three ingredients you need to build a six figure business. In this episode, I’ll be focusing on debunking the common misconceptions about how to grow your business and sharing what it takes to start bringing in quality leads.
Listen in as I explain the process you should be implementing into your client search to bring down the cost of booking calls, as well as why you don’t need to “warm up” your audience before inviting them in for a consultation. You’ll learn how to set up an effective funnel to create predictability in your business and start growing the right way.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- How to create consistency in your business.
- Common misconceptions about bringing leads to your business.
- How many people you need to talk to in order to sign a new client.
- Why you don’t need to “warm up” your audience before inviting them to a consultation.
- Whether you need to sell at a low price point at the beginning.
- A simple lead gen strategy to implement into your business.
- Why you don’t need to be pumping out content to gain clients.
- How to grow your business with the right clientele.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“If you want predictable income in your business, your lead generation needs to happen like clockwork.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Don’t worry about how many followers you have on social media.” – Valerie Elhurr
“All you have to do is put a system in place.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: