This episode is a recording of a live session I did in order to answer all of your questions about client generation, leads, and sales. I’ll also share insight on pricing, creating high-ticket offers, and much more.
Growing a business takes a lot of decision-making, as well as clear goal-setting. Listen in as I break down these topics and discuss how you can set yourself up for success and conquering your goals. If you’re looking for answers in any of these areas, this episode is for you!
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- How to get started figuring out your program.
- How to create and convert from a Facebook group.
- Qualifications needed for charging high ticket.
- How to get clear on what kind of client you serve.
- How to know if you can charge high ticket for your program.
- The importance of having high ticket items.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“What do you help people with? That’s the first thing you need to know before figuring out what your program will look like.” – Valerie Elhurr
“You cannot create a high ticket program if you don’t know who your client is.” – Valerie Elhurr
“If you don’t have a high ticket offer and you’re just working with clients for $200 or $500, or maybe you’re doing $50/session—you would need 200 sessions per month if you were charging $50/session … How is that going to bring back freedom into your life?” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: