Today’s topic is super juicy! If you already have your programs figured out—or even if you’re revamping or just getting started—this is an episode you won’t want to miss because we’re talking all about how to structure your programs.
I’ll be taking you through the anatomy of the two main types of programs, walking you through how you can combine them to get the best of both worlds, and giving you the lowdown on everything you need to launch and run a successful program. I’ll also be sharing a behind-the-scenes look at OCI so you can see how we structure our program and hopefully get some inspiration for your own. If you’ve ever been confused or unsure about structure, deliverability, or fulfillment of coaching programs, grab a cup of your favorite drink and get comfortable because this is going to be a good one!
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The main differences between the two types of program structures.
- What structure I recommend you start with and scale to.
- Why many coaches get stuck before they even start.
- What one-on-one and group delivery look like and the components you need for each.
- My tips for optimizing your time in each structure.
- How to combine both models.
- How we structure OCI.
- What you can expect from OCI and how it’s different from other programs.
- The biggest reason why I decided to implement the OCI model.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“People need community. They need to know they’re not alone trying to achieve a similar goal.” – Valerie Elhurr
“When you’re getting more clients, you have the ability to impact more lives and create financial freedom in your own life.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Finding and connecting with a supportive community is priceless.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: