In this episode, we’re diving into a super important topic: how to be your own mentor. After being through so many mentorship programs myself, I’ve found that this is something that is so rarely taught—which inevitably sets us up for disappointment!
Listen in as I share why learning how to be your own mentor is such an important skillset to master, as well as the ways in which you can master it to ultimately serve your coaching clients better. I’ll also be giving you some tools to use to help you along your journey and sharing how you can get honest with yourself about your emotions and your actions in order to begin taking 100% responsibility for the success of your coaching business—starting today.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Why so many coaches get excited about working with a mentor—and why they’re often disappointed.
- The worst way to invest in the growth of your coaching business.
- How to coach yourself through any problem in your business.
- Why you are 100% responsible for what happens in your business.
- How to create awareness about what you’re thinking and doing on a daily basis.
- How to rid yourself of the feelings of doubt, confusion, fear, and overwhelm.
- How to trust yourself to have good answers.
- The most important indicator of long-term success.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“If we don’t understand the skill of coaching ourselves, we end up being at the mercy of all of the circumstances in our life.” – Valerie Elurr
“If we don’t know how to mentor ourselves, we miss the opportunity to get to our goal that much faster.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Our emotions drive our actions.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: