This may sound harsh, but it’s true: You’ve been lied to if you’ve ever been told that giving away free tips and advice is the best way to get new clients. Today I’m breaking down exactly why you need to stop listening to that nugget of advice and what you can do instead to attract clients that value what you offer.
Listen in as I share why free tips are nothing more than a band-aid that actually contributes to the problems you’re trying to solve. You’ll learn how this practice detracts from any potential client transformation and why you’re probably attracting the wrong client if you’re putting out free info and spinning your wheels to get new business. If you keep hearing the same message from potential clients that it’s not a good time to invest or that they were looking for something cheaper, don’t miss this episode!
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Why giving away free tips and advice is actually bad for business and not in the best interest of your clients.
- How free advice actually devalues your offer and your impact.
- The number one rule for any good coaching program.
- What plays into why free advice is a detriment to attracting new clients.
- How you can attract new clients without using quick-fix tips.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“We’re just giving more information and contributing to more noise on the internet.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Human beings are conditioned to fight like crazy to stay inside our comfort zone and stay safe.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Don’t give them any more band-aids because you’re actually contributing to the problem, and that’s not your goal.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: