Objections are a part of any coaching business, but there are certain objections that come up more often than others. In today’s episode, I’m diving into how to get past the most common objection that coaches struggle with: money.
Listen in to find out why the objections we hear are often the result of our own mindsets reflecting back at us—and why it’s time to stop trading money for time and start trading money for value instead. I’ll also be sharing tips to overcome price objections when you hear them, the most common mistakes that coaches make around objections, and my best advice to help coach someone through a price objection so you can transform their life.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The fastest way to get past the price objection.
- The most common mistakes that coaches make when it comes to objections.
- The first thing you need to do if you hear this objection a lot.
- Why it’s important to stop basing your prices around time.
- How to make sure you’re targeting the right people in the first place.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“Everything that happens inside your business is going to be a reflection of something that is going on internally in your mind.” – Valerie Elhurr
“We live in an uncertain world, and people are looking for certainty in their life.” – Valerie Elhurr
“First, we have to get really clear on where we’re at so that we can show up as better leaders and coaches for the people that need us the most right now.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: