I’ve noticed a theme where coaches have invested in a lot of things and not yet created what they aimed to create with those investments. So today, I want to dive into the topic of post investment trauma because this situation causes people to start believing that investing in things isn’t “safe.” That couldn’t be further from the truth, and I want to break down why that is and how you can feel empowered rather than victimized by your decisions to invest.
Listen in as I share how you can change your thinking to see your investments in a different, more constructive light. You will learn how to value what you put into your business, advice for setting goals that bring true progress, and what it takes to create more certainty and confidence in your decisions.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- What post investment trauma is and why it inhibits many coaches.
- The thinking you need in order to avoid getting stuck in regret and fear.
- Different kinds of investments you put in your business (not just monetary).
- The importance of examining your investments from a neutral place.
- How to move forward differently after examining your investments.
- The empowerment that comes with honest reflection.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“Move from a place of judgement, resentment, shame, disappointment—any type of negative emotion around those decisions you’ve made in your business—to a place of empowerment where you don’t have to feel victim to your decision, but you can feel empowered.” – Valerie Elhurr
“You need to be aware of the ways you’re investing [in your business] and just like your reason for it.” – Valerie Elhurr
“The more facts you can write down, the more it moves your brain from a place of emotion and trigger to neutrality.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: