Mental toughness is something a lot of athletes and people in the military talk about because it is so important to what they do. But mental toughness is something we can all majorly benefit from, and in this episode I’ll be unpacking what it is and how to get it for yourself.
If you want to grow a business and have a passion to change the world, impact lives, and help people live better, then you are out there to be more than average. You’re out there to be one of the world class, and that requires mental toughness to get you through whatever comes your way along your business journey. Listen in as I dig into mental toughness secrets that will help you go from average to extraordinary.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Why mental toughness is important.
- What sets champions apart from average performers.
- How professionals make the difficult look easy.
- Why people get stuck or bogged down so easily.
- What it means to be truly committed.
- Why coaches are for everyone—not just athletes.
- The foundation of superior leadership.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“One of the major distinctions between average performers and champions is their belief system.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Average people get bogged down in the details of every little problem and get bogged down quickly.” – Valerie Elhurr
“You cannot keep a committed person from success.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: