Getting your first client can feel like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be that way. I am excited to talk about this today because this topic is one people ask me about the most, and I’m eager to share how to attract clients in a way that is powerful and authentic, without coming off as salesy or creepy.
Listen in as I go over the top reasons coaches struggle to get their first clients, as well as the areas where they tend to get hung up instead of sharing their businesses and getting started. You will learn how to really show up with confidence and how to embrace your skills and who you are right now.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- How not to be that creepy salesperson online.
- The obstacles that are keeping you from that first client.
- How to shift the way you show up to feel more genuine.
- What it takes to kick the fear of sharing your business.
- How to start showing up and being the coach you want to be.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“People can feel when you have an agenda.” – Valerie Elhurr
“You are what you tell people you are.” – Valerie Elhurr
“The goal of this is not to go out and find clients—it’s to attract them to you.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: