How much should you charge for your coaching program? It’s a question that so many coaches have—especially when just starting out—so in this episode, I’m going to be talking about how to set your price and avoid common pricing mistakes.
Listen in as I explain why you shouldn’t be afraid of rejection, as well as why it’s so important to invest in yourself. You’ll learn your moral obligation as a coach, why making big changes takes time, and why you should not base your pricing on what you see other coaches charging.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- Core things to acknowledge when determining the price of your program.
- Why you should not copy other coaches’ pricing.
- Common mistakes to avoided.
- An important thing to keep in mind about making big changes.
- Why you should not be afraid of rejection.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“The issue that I have with copying other coaches’ pricing is you’re basically making yourself a commodity.” – Valerie Elhurr
“I have never had a client work with me and make a change in 24 hours.” – Valerie Elhurr
“It is your moral obligation as a coach to offer the solution that your client really needs.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: