Have you ever worried that a new client is going to regret joining your program? Do you feel uncomfortable when you recommend your program to people? In this episode, I am going to discuss how to overcome those feelings of doubt and what I believe is the biggest issue for coaches when getting new clients.
Listen in as I share the importance of understanding your value, as well as why you have to believe in your program. You’ll learn how to feel confident about what you offer, what you should do when you don’t think your program is right for someone, and more.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- How to face your biggest fears when taking on new clients.
- Why you have to believe in your program.
- How to know if your program is a good fit for a client.
- The importance of knowing your value.
- How to feel confident in recommending your program.
- What you should do when your program isn’t a right fit for someone.
- How to give the best gift you can give someone.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“If you have a premium offer, then you have to understand that what your clients are buying is not like anything else they have invested in before.” – Valerie Elhurr
“If someone is taking the time out of their day to set up their appointment with you, to get on a call with you, it’s because they have a specific problem they want help with, a specific problem you solve.” – Valerie Elhurr
“People think that getting clients to sign up with them is this frustrating part of being a business, but it’s actually so transformative. It’s actually the best gift that you can give them. ” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: