What’s blocking you from being a leader and making the difference you were born to make in this world? Is there a difference between selling and leading? Can you let clients get away with excuses during your first call? In this episode, I will be answering these questions and more as I explain the last ingredient in my recipe for growing your coaching business: leadership.
Listen in as I share the number one principle of being a great leader, as well as what may be stopping you from leading in the way you should. You’ll learn what leadership is really all about, what it takes to lead with integrity, and more in this final part of my series on the most important things you need to know to build a six figure business.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN TODAY'S EPISODE:
- The definition of leadership.
- What may be blocking you from being a leader.
- The difference between selling and leading.
- Why you don’t need to do complicated up-sells.
- What makes people hate being sold to.
- The importance of listening to your clients.
- How to show integrity.
- Why you can’t let clients get away with excuses.
IDEAS WORTH SHARING:
“The number one principle of leading is that you only do what is in the best interest of your client.” – Valerie Elhurr
“There is a huge difference between selling and leading.” – Valerie Elhurr
“Leadership is a powerful position to be in, and it requires integrity, and it requires moral authority.” – Valerie Elhurr
ENJOY THE SHOW? USE THE LINKS BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE: